Who are you guys?
Best nissan qashqai leasing deals
Want to Buy a Luxury Car? Why Leasing is Your Best Bet
Get the best deal for your money by reading the benefits of luxury car leasing. Plus we break down the types of car leasing options.
The car market has been graced with some stunning luxury cars over the last year. Just take a look at the multi-award winning Mazda MX-5. the Ford Mustang. the Nissan 370z and even the more affordable Ford Mondeo Vignale – as prime examples. These cars might be at the expensive end of the scale, but they certainly make up for it with style, outstanding performance and technology.
That doesn’t mean you don’t want to find the best deal though. If you’re thinking of buying a luxury car, the most affordable payment option available is leasing.
Leasing a car lets you own a car – usually brand-new – for a couple years, with fixed monthly payments for a set period of time or a set number of miles. Think of leasing as a rental agreement, where you give the car back to the dealership at the end of the lease, without having to worry about reselling the car.
Car leasing agreements typically last between 24 – 48 months, with monthly payments calculated based on your chosen car’s anticipated depreciation. Before beginning the leasing period, you will also be expected to pay a deposit or advance payment. Similarly, there will be a lump sum to pay at the end of the lease – but these conditions depend on the type of car leasing you go for.
The types leasing will be explained in more detail later.
1. Affordable monthly payments - Leasing a car is typically seen as the most affordable and flexible way to pay for a new car. This is especially true if you have your sights set on a more expensive, luxury model. Luxury car leasing deals can involve lower monthly payments, followed by a larger final sum at the end of the agreement – if the model holds its value well.
2. No unmanageable upfront cost - Leasing also means that luxury cars are more affordable from the outset, as the deposit and monthly payments will be a lot lower than paying the full sum in one go.
3. Enjoy the latest features and technologies – If you continuously upgrade to leasing the latest model every 1-2 years, you can enjoy the very latest technology enhancements. This is a major plus point for luxury car enthusiasts who seek style and performance.
4. Flexible ownership or return options - With the two types of car leasing (PCH or PCP) you can either return the luxury car to the dealership and upgrade to the latest model, or choose to buy the car as a long-term investment at the end of the agreement. Leasing a luxury car offers you more value for money, depending on your car buying habits.
5. Manufacturer warranty - Another big benefit of luxury car leasing is avoiding a large amount of maintenance and repair costs. If you choose to change your vehicle every 1-2 years, these servicing costs will be covered by the manufacturer warranty. If it’s an expensive model you’re opting for, you will therefore have more budget to spend on the car itself.
When you lease a car under a PCH agreement, you have to hand the vehicle back at the end of the term. At the start of the agreement, you will usually be required to pay three months’ rental in advance. PCH is the cost-effective leasing option if you plan on regularly upgrading to new car models every couple of year.
• Monthly payments include non-fuel related running costs e.g. annual car tax and routine maintenance
• PCH monthly payments are usually lower than PCP
• When choosing a new car for a new lease, you have the option to choose from the same dealer or shop elsewhere
• The lease provider deals with vehicle warranty, reselling and depreciation concerns
With PCP leasing, you have the option to buy the car at the end of the agreement, in exchange for a balloon payment. The start of the agreement will usually include a deposit before making monthly payments. PCP therefore gives you the flexibility of ownership after your lease runs out.
• Maintenance packages are optional, but these costs are usually covered by the manufacturer warranty
• Vehicle warranty, reselling and depreciation concerns are all handled by the lease provider
• Monthly payment amounts are influenced by the depreciation in value of the car during the PCP agreement
• You make a balloon payment, or Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) payment, at the end of your contract if you want to legally own the car
• Alternatively, balloon payments can go towards the deposit for a new car on PCP (if the value of the car is worth more than expected).
To make sure you get the best luxury car leasing deal, we can advise you on your car leasing options and discuss our manufacturer leasing packages with you. Call 0115 9393 5000 or visit our dealerships across Nottingham. Leicester and Loughborough for more information.
Sandicliffe makes every effort to ensure that the information contained within our website is complete and accurate. Prices and specification on our website are indications and they are for information purposes only. No warranty or undertaking as to the quality, or freedom from error, of the contents of the website is given. Offers, prices and details of vehicles and other goods and services advertised on our website may be subject to change and you should contact the dealership for confirmation. Vehicle mileages quoted on our website are approximate, additional mileage may be incurred on vehicles. Specifications do change from time to time and therefore may not be the manufacturer’s standard specifications. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
At Sandicliffe, we believe in Treating Customers Fairly. Click here to view the guidelines all our employees abide by. To improve our quality, calls may be recorded for training purposes. Sandicliffe is a trading name of Sandicliffe Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No with company registration number 03193805. Registered office: 154 Welford Road, Leicester LE2 6BW.
Sandicliffe Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Services Register number 03193805. Indemnities may be required in certain circumstances. Finance is only available to persons aged 18 or over, subject to status. On a PCP product you do not have to pay the Final Payment. If you return the vehicle at the end of the agreement, you have paid all other amounts due, the vehicle is in good condition and has been serviced in accordance with the service book. Excess Mileage charges may apply along with other terms and conditions, which will be contained within the finance agreement.