Who are you guys?
2009 nissan qashqai 1.5 dci tekna 2wd
Nissan Qashqai 1.5 dCi Acenta 5dr 43000 MILES ONLY
The condition this car is in will have a large influence on its value. Here's what we've assumed about your car:
- Minor or cosmetic damage to bodywork, wheels, tyres and interior
- Minor or cosmetic damage to lights, glass and mirrors
- All tyres are safe and legal
- Documentation and keys present
- Partial, documented service history
- Current MOT
- No outstanding finance
- The car has never been written off
The prices we provide will give you some idea of what the car might be worth. However, many factors can influence value, including:
Cars of similar ages can have vastly different levels of wear and damage.
Number of owners
Typically, cars with more previous owners are worth less, especially if they lack documentation too.
Certain colours can be more desirable, depending on current trends and fashions.
Cars are worth more with a fully-documented service history.
Features like air conditioning or alloy wheels can bump up the value.
Additions like body kits, spoilers and so on can affect the value.
Rarity of model
Some cars are desirable because there aren't so many of them around.
The valuations shown here are provided by Auto Trader. They are based on a daily analysis of data from a number of sources, including:
- Over 500,000 ads on Auto Trader and dealer websites
- Price data from car auction sales
- Information on fleet and leasing disposal prices
Because the used car market changes quickly, these valuations are updated every day, giving you a realistic idea of what your car is worth.